Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

CULINARY MAGIC



I am in awe
at how you look
well prepared
from a marvellous cook.
A plate thats
like a piece of art
who would believe
this tasty start.
The aroma deliciously real
the best food today by far
plates empty and ready for more
it deserves a culinary star.
The starter was a dream come true
beautiful to the eye ,a treat
My eyes are in love with you
your golden colour is sweet.
The steak was beautifully done
it melted in each new bite
the potatoes were roasted perfectly
the vegetables just right.
And now for the final course
a plethora of fruit and cheese
yes I will have some more
try and stop me PLEASE.
My stomach feels relieved
content with an awsome meal
an artist would have been proud of it
It really was unreal.

GOOD GRUB.

JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter