Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends,

Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome.

I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild,
I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time.
Please come back from time to time and read some more.
I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read.

Have a nice day.


William Sinclair Manson.


MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT

Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS


THANKS OR VISITING.

LOVE LETTERS.

love, letter, sweet, couple, man, woman, gay, straight, lesbian ,gay
I recall the letters you sent me
when I was just a lad
perfumed colour paper
made my senses mad.
The love you put into words
brought tears to my eyes
at the end of every letter
you left a beautiful surprise.
Fighting made it harder
never knowing if I would live
your words made me determined
the comfort it would give.
The war bloody and merciless
friends dying in their droves
all I could smell was perfume
and the pungent smell of cloves.
For many weeks nothing came
I felt sad and alone
desperate for your words
dreaming on my own.
When the mail finally arrived
my heart would pound wild
you are my one and only
my beautiful sweet child.
The war had finally ended
very soon we would be as one
memories are still vivid
as we sit beneath the sun.
Your letters kept me alive
spiritually you were with me
even when all around was tragic
you always made me free.


Comments

feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR.

WORRY WORRY.

FLAG

Flag Counter

BOOKS ON LULU.

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.