Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

THE ARACHNID AND ME!

There was a spider
crawling on my floor
couldn't catch the blighter
to put out the door.
Every day my eyes were peeled
hoping it would show
not on the walls, or in a corner
were did it go?
Open windows are needed
on a hot summer night
but creatures of the outside
scamper for the light.
Giant moths fly in tune
dive-bombing by the second
no care for anything in its path
or a newspaper it never reckoned!
Still the search is on
for my spider house mate
were the heck did it go?
is it ready for its fate?
Scanning the floor, and the walls
still it does not appear
the thought of it still in my  house
is filling me with fear.
Our eight legged furry friends
have no idea how they panic
a man in his middle years
distraught and all too manic.
Just when its out of your mind
in the corner of your eye you see
your friend running on the floor
so cheeky and its free.
Deciding on what action to take
whether he will stand still or run
will you do the humane thing?
or shoot it with a  gun!
Panic comes all over me
as I stand in a frozen state
then he starts to make a run
and then it seals its fate.
Guilty for a moment
as you squash your friend to a pulp
then the fear is over
giving a final gulp.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter