Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

TRADED IN.

I tried to be the best wife I could
but it wasn't enough for you
determined to anger me, make me sad
so my love can never be true.
Deliberately you goaded me till I cried
starting arguments to make me give in
the mental torture cut deep inside
gnawing at me from within.
Thirty five years of marriage I gave you
chucked away like a used handkerchief
no counselling or help to decide our fate
just YOU getting justice and relief.
You traded me in for someone else
never taking my feelings into account
worked hard all our marriage for you and the kids
no matter how hard or the amount.
So go have your life, be with that girl
leave me alone to survive
don't worry about me be happy yourself
I'll be fine on my own, Im alive!
Struggling to live, scared on my own,
rejection is hard to bare
a man you loved for forty years
has gone, life is not fair.
Kids all gone, lives of their own
I am left to dwindle away
not going out, no friends to see
living this life day by day.
It's hard to forget so many years
most of them happy, not sad
so its questionable why this happened to me
in a previous life was I bad?
Months have passed ,things moving on
starting to get back my life
going shopping. eating out
in my new role as single not a wife!
Happy now on my own, I reflect back then
when It nearly ended taking my life
but time is a great healer so they say
especially for an abandoned wife.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter