Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

IF

If I was the moon
I'd shine on your path
take care of the evil
give them my wrath.
If I was the sea
I would carry you for miles
protect you from sharks
drown in your smiles.
If I was God
I would forgive all sinners
force mankind to love
make everyone winners.
If I was rich
I would buy you flowers
give money to the poor
with champagne and showers.
If I was telepathic
I would read your mind
root out all your despair
and make negativity kind.
If I was an insect
I would probably be
a busy wee ant
scrounging and free..
If I was an animal
I would like to be
a roaring Lion
fearing me.
If I was a car
I would be very fast
leaving the dust behind me
having a blast.
If I was a bird
I would soar in the sky
enjoy all the views
and people passing by.
If I was a horse
I would run forever
then eat hay at night
to be proud and clever.
If I was a ship
I would be on a cruise
lap up the sun
enjoying the booze!
If I was the sun
I would shine on all of you
because you are special
unique through and through.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter