Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

A WOMAN'S WORK IS NEVER DONE!

Up at 6 another day comes
time to get the kids up for school
breakfast is always a chaotic time
all for one,sometimes the rule.
Toast for Johnny, cereal for Sue
while dad shouts "were's my phone"?
Tammy the cat mewing at my feet
the kids all grump and groan?.
;
Sue shouts aloud, cereal has spilled
the dog licks his lips in delight
Johnny complains, no lunch prepared
Johnny Kicks Sue with spite.
Get the kids dressed, iron a shirt
turn the dishwasher on
hubby groaning in the background
at it from dusk till dawn.
;
Breakfast is over, time to go
dad drops the kids at school
little Joan sits with her empty bowl
at least one of them is full.
Joan at nursery time for my chores
the vacuum is ready to go
dusting around the numerous bits and bobs
forgot to wash the baby grow.
;
Shopping to do, clothes to prepare
the maintenance man is due
sitting at home. freezing to death
its a wonder I don't have the flu.
;
The boiler packed in, no heat or water
The usual drama of the day
I wonder how much it will cost this time
it ill probably come out of my pay.
;
Just as I think I am finished for now
its nearly that time again
collect the kids from school and nursery
and plenty to do after then.
;
Grab a coffee read a mag
then hang the laundry out
prepare the dinner feed the cat
thats what its all about.
;
By the time I settle its bedtime
I am dreaming of peace in my life
but who would have it any other way

its the chores of a Mother and wife.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter