Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

CHARITY CLARITY.

Bric a brac shoes and clothes
dishes ornaments or mags
things you have you do not want
even old used rags.
Charities put bags through your door
and you fill them every week
but still the bags lie for ages
grow mouldy and they reek.
We do not take this item
sorry we don,t want those
I am sure the needy everywhere
their life they had not chose.
I want to make money
but do not want certain things
like that old standard lamp
or the ornament of the lady who sings.
So what is the point of me?
am I here to help the needy
I will pick and choose what I want
because I am so greedy.
So take your well used items
and throw them in the dump
now I am wondering why this country
is facing a financial slump.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter