Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

TUNNEL VISION.

Swimming in a sea of despair
darkness all around
tempted again by the "other side"
the voices bear the sound.
One battle, too many wars
showing all the scars
endless music in ghostly symphonies
egotistically marred.
walking along a darkened tunnel
not even a "crack of light"
walls so cold with dampness rife
I will not face the fight..
Charred ruins of "come what may"
echo near your face
touching, prodding ,beckoning you
in your own dark space.
Escape this torture, give in to me
the light you may never find
just as you exist and face the music
I know your in my mind.
Darkness falls the light is near
I can feel the warmth on my hand
let me walk inside your heaven
I am now outside the land.
I waited till you came for me
happiness fills the air
reaching, beckoning, supporting,
relieved from this nightmare.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter