Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

YOUR TOUCH.









Your touch is like silk on my body
feelings I have are of love
your lips taste of golden honey
you fit my hand like a glove.

When morning appears you are beautiful
your eyes are like diamonds in the dark
your personality shines like a torch
bright and alert as a lark.

Darling your my salvation
destiny brought you my way
each morning I awaken with you
is a brand new exciting day.

Our love is like a steam train
never stopping for man or beast
without you my World is empty
i'm hungry and need you to feast

Be in my life forever
and always say I love you
you have my undying friendship
how can I ever be blue.


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS 


THANKS OR VISITING.
JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter