Featured Posts

WELCOME

Image
Hi friends, Thanks for visiting my poetry page, you are more than welcome. I love writing, it is a form of escape, it can take you anywhere you want to go, it is your own imagination running wild, I write poems daily, they may not be always deep, some may be too deep, but its the way I feel at the time. Please come back from time to time and read some more. I also have a public poetry blog, were you are more than welcome to submit a poem of your own, for the World to read. Have a nice day. William Sinclair Manson. MY INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT HEWITT Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS Please checkout SHORT STORIES Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS   THANKS OR VISITING.

DEMONS IN MY MIND.










Living in fear 
what's new today 
at war with emotions
for me it will stay.
Darkened hours all day
never any light
battle the demons
win the fight.
Who are these people
free in my head
giving me terror
wishing me dead?
Medication stems it
but only for a while
the language atrocious
deadly and vile.
Do it he says
a hundred times a day
never giving me peace
here he will stay.
Whats with this torment
give me a break
this is for real
no its not fake.
Never the sunshine
like a moth to light
they want to overcome me
wanting a fight.
The only peace you will get
is when life finally ends
then the torment will be over
and all will make amends.


MENTAL HEALTH


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS 


THANKS OR VISITING.

JavaScript Free Code

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.

CHILDREN OF WAR.

Flag Counter